Sunday, February 13, 2011

Wayne & Vicki Have Arrived

 Wayne & Vicki drove 2600 miles to get here, they arrived yesterday after 5 days on the road. We are so happy to have them here for a visit, and on Tues. Sue arrives.  Herm is in heaven to have his two youngest sisters visit us. 

San Andreas Fault
                                
 After spending 5 days of driving we figured that Wayne and Vick would not want to get in the car again for awhile.  But they were up for some sightseeing. It turned out that going to a Open House in our neighborhood was the highlight of the day. Vicki who loves leopard print even thought this was over the top. I would love to meet the owner, I bet she is a fun loving person and probably a senior citizen.  I don't know what happens to us women when we age but leopard print starts looking good.  I love my leopard gloves, but I don't want to sit on a leopard toilet seat,or walk on leopard carpet.
Cousin Cathy!!! This house can be yours and it comes furnished.






No comments: